Saturday, December 23, 2023

Madonna de Swan Dances Along!

 


At long last, after so many months of going through so many different artists, Madonna replaces Dee Jay! I had a lot of fun working on Madonna. It took me only a week to finish tiling her sprites into the ROM Hack, and editing the animations, grab positions and Hitboxes for the most part. Only a few of her sprites were a bit troublesome to insert.

It turns out that Madonna's sprites use even fewer tiles than Jadoo.

Madonna appeared in a fighting game, Makeruna! Makendou 2 for the Super Famicom and Playstation. I used her sprites from the Super Famicom version, as they were easier for me to capture. I even have a spritesheet of her SFC sprites up on the Spriters Resource. She also appeared as a boss in an RPG, Makeruna! Makendou Z.


No comments:

Post a Comment